The weekend is here again my friends. I feel like as my kids get older the weeks fly by so much faster. Between school work, homework, sports, church, and all the other stuff crammed in, our days become busier and fuller, making weekends even more welcomed because we can just relax.
- Speaking of our children being so busy, as I was looking for links for this post I stumbled across this article, it may be slightly dated but I think it hits the nail on the head. One of the many reasons I am thankful for my right to choose where my children receive their education.
- There’s been a lot of talk about Angelina’s decision to proactively get surgery after a cancer scare. Oh what, you didn’t know we were on a first name basis? Well now you do;) Anyways, I felt like I had been living under a rock when this kept popping up in my news feed. I guess there are some pretty serious opinions on the subject. I just can’t stop thinking about how it must feel to know that you carry a very strong cancer gene, I don’t blame her for being scared, but wish I could share with her the promise of our sovereign Lord.
- Photographers like this blow my mind. If you click on any link today have it be that one. And then marvel at what an awesome creator we have because seriously, magical.
- I took my daughter to see Cinderella a couple weekends back. I can’t even believe how amazing that movie was. Disney is seriously on point with the advice they are giving our children through these movies, and this, I can’t quite put my finger on why things go viral, but still, this is such a sweet gesture.
- And in the realness of real. This girl blows my mind. Jesus is just speaking and working through her it is insanely beautiful to watch. But this post hit home. I spent most of my young adult years looking for happiness everywhere but where I needed to. And it left deep scars. Scars that the Lord is slowly healing and gracefully loving me through. Please know, you are loved, beyond loved, you are treasured by the one who created the stars in the sky. He loves you sweet friend, he really truly does.
- I don’t usually cook with leeks, in fact I think I know of a handful of times that I have, but this recipe is calling out to me, and girls photography is on point.
Did you notice my new look? What do you think? I just felt like it was time to grow with this space, I’m kind of crushing on it.
Have a blessed weekend my loves.